Top 20 Things Bad Mobile DJs Do
Family Feud is an American television classic. If Richard Dawson or Steve Harvey was to ask a contestant, “Name Something Bad Mobile DJs Do” – how would they answer? For fun, we posted a Family Feud graphic with that very question. Listed below are twenty of the best answers.
Name Something that Bad Mobile DJs Do
- Blast music during dinner.
- Play the chicken dance.
- Hit on bridesmaids during the bouquet toss.
- Show up late.
- Not show up at all.
- Be the first person at the buffet line as soon as it opens.
- Sing over the top of songs.
- Overuse stock phrases like “Ladies and Gentlemen” “At This Time” and “Put Your Hands Together”
- Constantly use their cellphone during a party.
- Kill the industry by undercharging and undercutting the prices of other professional DJs.
- Forget to bring batteries for the wireless microphone.
- Refuse to evolve with the times with regards to music and equipment.
- Sport big egos and bad attitudes.
- Comb hair between songs.
- Get drunk at parties and “hit on chicks”
- Poor Emcee work – talk too much, plug their business, crack corny jokes.
- Shut down the photo booth operator to help fill an empty dance floor.
- Forget about the bride and groom’s music playlist.
- Double book parties.
- Dress like slobs.
What Did We Miss?
Please leave a reply with your own thoughts on “name something that bad mobile DJs do.”