Gregg was phenomenal! We knew from the start of our wedding planning that the reception music was going to be the most important and difficult part to pull off. We had a very mixed crowd with the Bride's Puerto Rican family hoping for Salsa and Merengue, the Groom's family mostly African American and fans of Motown oldies, plus younger friends looking for hip-hop and pop dance music.
Gregg totally nailed it, he found a way to make everyone happy creating a magical mix of Celia Cruz, Elvis Crespo, Michael Jackson, Earth Wind and Fire, Pitbull and Baltimore Club hits. People were up and dancing before the salads had been served and the dance floor totally packed before the cake was cut.
Gregg totally listened to what we wanted and met with us twice to make sure he knew what our vision for the night was. He listened to our requests and also made great suggestions when we were out of ideas (ex. he recommended Sean Kingston's 'Fire Burning' to play as the very last song during our sparkler exit, it was a great touch). He wasn't at all cheesy and did a great job as MC. He had just the right energy and kept the night going smoothly announcing group photos and the other key events.
All the guest raved about what a fabulous dance party the reception turned out to be, we couldn't have asked for anything better and would recommend Gregg and Ambient DJ to anyone with out hesitation!Marina & Sabir Married July 4, 2010 at Columbia Station in Phoenixville, PA
- Wedding Music Master Class 2014
- 40 Songs for a Reggae Dance Party
- 25 Great Songs Featuring a Trumpet
- 67 Essential Wedding Cocktail Hour Playlists
- Wedding Music Master Class 2013
- Wedding Music Master Class 2015
- 36 Suggested Cakecutting Songs for a Wedding
- Dinner Music Selections for a Wedding by DJ Spinz
- 20 Suggested Mother-Son Dance Songs for a Wedding
- 50 Hot Songs for a 2013 Sweet 16